About us

 

Since 1971 Rohrbefestigungen Hammerschmid GmbH is one of the most important manufacturer in the metal industries. At the beginning the work ranged from fence and portal works to forging constructions and lorry structures.

With the steady expansion it was eventually possible to manufacture and assemble large-scale plants such as parts for sewage plants, halls, annealing furnaces, silos and other steel construction work.

 

1980 we added the product group "pipe clamps" in our range of products which are now sold worldwide through sub-suppliers. Due to the strong demand our range of products was expanded steadily and at the moment it comprises seven different product groups.

As we have a perfect qualified staff it is possible to produce beside the standard products also special constructions according to drawings. Moreover our employees are open-minded to find individual solutions for our customers. At the request of the customers a statically report can be carried out.

Through the ongoing development and automation of our production we have the ability to produce pipe supports of nearly all raw materials and with all surface protections quick, flexible and cost-efficient.

Rohrbefestigungen Hammerschmid GmbH is a extremly flexible company. Under the motto „Ordering today und mounting tomorrow!“ this attribute reflects in readiness for delivery of standard products. Furthermore the family enterprise possesses some important certificates as ISO 9001 : 2008 and EN 1090-2 EXC2.

 


           
   
 
   

Our success story

1971  
 
   

Franz Hammerschmid founded on 12 September 1971 a metal processing company. The activities ranged from fences and portal works to forging constructions for lorry structures.

With the steady expansion it was eventually possible to manufacture and assemble large-scale plants such as parts for sewage plants, halls, annealing furnaces, silos and other steel construction work (number of employees approx. 35 men).



   
 
     
1980  
 
    As a second product we added in 1980 pipe clamps in our range of products, which are sold worldwide through sub-suppliers.

   
 
     
1986  
 
    Due to the increasing price decline within the steel and plant engineering we were forced to close these productions and we started with the specialisation on pipe clamps with approx. 8-10 employees.

   
 
     
1992  
 
    Christian Hammerschmid took over the company.
   
 
     
1995  
 
    Our company was certified according to EN ISO 9001.

           
2011         In 2011 we achieved the EG-certificate about the factory-owned production control
EN 1090-1 : 2009 + AC : 2010.
Since that time we are entitled to manufacture according to EN 1090-2 EXC2.

           
2014


        2014 Mr. Hammerschmid jun. successfully completed the International Welding Engineer in Vienna.

           
2015

 
        The existing site in Marchtrenk was newly built.
Thru perfect planning and implementation it was possible to complete the building at record speed of about six months beside business continued normally.

1.000 m² production
400 m² warehouse
300 m² office